For a Healthy and Safe Lifestyle join world-class participants in an eden-like location at the Treasure Park, Port Harcourt and get access to talks and discussion board on a day of unique connections, meaningful conversations around online safety, and body-mind relaxation with Yoga expert Ibiye Selma and the Virtually Safe team.
By the end of the training, you will have up-skilled in the blossoming field of yoga for mental health, and have both a theoretical and embodied understanding of how to support people experiencing depression, anxiety and also well equipped with the digital skills to help others stay safe and secured while using the internet.
THIS TRAINING MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You are a student from Secondary level
- You want to learn how to best support young people experiencing mental health challenges using yoga.
- You have an interest in digital wellbeing, mental health and yoga psychology
- You are a Teacher, a Mental Health Professional, a tech enthusiast and would like to learn how to technology can affect our day to day life.
- You are committed to ongoing professional and personal development
- You want to connect with like-minded colleagues
- You are big-hearted, compassionate and have an open mind